It was another great week, or so I thought until I got on the scale. After following the WLS dietary guidelines and consuming very little, just as I have done in previous weeks, I have only lost 1 pound this week. I am frustrated, but not defeated. Quit honestly, around 30 lbs of weight loss is usually where I plateau normally and fall back into bad habits. I am hopeful the WLS tool will help me push through this weight loss stall to continue to lose weight. So this next week I am going to try to step up my physical activity to offset whatever is going on in my body and try to have greater weight loss next week.
This past week I tried added a couple new items to my menu, rotisserie chicken and canned pineapple. I chopped up the chicken added a little light mayo to make a chicken salad type of mixture. I have been eating it for several days, it is pretty good and definitely smells better than tuna. I added a little pineapple to some cottage cheese, it is good, but not better than with grapes. Easter is one of my favorite holidays, mainly because of those damn mini robin eggs, marshmallow 3 musketeers and marshmallow bunnies. I LOVE Easter candy, so it's a particularly challenging food holiday for me. I got a whiff of a Reese's peanut butter cup today and I nearly lost control.
I am not sure if my metabolism is responding to the lack of calories, but I have been tired lately. I try to push through the sleepiness, and have only let a couple unimportant things fall through the cracks. This is a really busy time of year for me and I don't have time for sluggishness, so I hope whatever this is passes soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment