My food consumption this week has been very similar to the past several weeks, however my weight loss was non existent. One ounce, that's the difference between my weight this morning and my weight one week ago. I am feeling discouraged. I did notice that it was about 4 weeks ago when I felt like I had a weight loss stall. At that time, my frienemy Flo was visiting just as she has been this last week. So keeping my fingers crossed that the bloating and hormones are causing me to hold on to weight. If I don't see more of a weight loss next week I will be calling my doctor.
So even though my diet is now unrestricted, I am sticking to what has been working plus adding a few things I have missed, like salad. I love salad, especially a good spinach leaf salad. So for Mother's Day my family took me to Houlihan's and I had their grilled chicken fruit summer salad. I made 4 meals out of that salad. It was so good and I look forward to the next time I get to have one. I also tried a martini. I don't think this smaller stomach is interested in tolerating liquor. A little sip burned all the way down, so it will be a long time before I attempt liquor again. Although, I did have a drink of my husband's beer a few days ago did not feel that burning sensation.
I think I have mentioned before how much I love to shop, and I still do. However, shopping for myself has become less fun, I just can't seem to find things that I think flatter my figure. Hopefully, as I lose more weight my perception will change. I have broke down and bought new bras, my boobs aren't really smaller, but my band size has definitely changed. This next week I hope to get further into one"derland."
No comments:
Post a Comment