Friday, May 23, 2014

Feeling "One"derful

So this was a good week, I was really expecting it to be after last week. I have enjoyed some good things this past week, and really yummy thing but not very nutritious. I really miss crunchy things like chips, so I set out to find a healthier, gluten free alternative. I found these chips at Walmart. They are called Chipins and my favorite is the cinnamon sugar flavor. They are crunchy, a little sweet and a lot good. In between soccer games this weekend my family went to the Cheesecake Factory, it's not my favorite food place, but I gotta say they do cheesecake right. I ordered some chicken dish, it wasn't good so I only had a couple bites, but I did order a piece of blueberry cheesecake. It was heavenly! I enjoyed that piece of cheesecake for 3 days, and relished in every bite. Enough talk about that or I will work myself up into a food frenzy. I have tired of eating tuna, if I am going to eat protein I want it to be warm. Another thing that I have reintroduced in my diet is hard boiled eggs, love them.


I have been very active this week. We opened our pool and it has been a serious arm workout getting it ready. I scrubbed the pools walls Tuesday, and just today I am able to lift my arms over my head with out terrible pain. My arms and shoulders were like overcooked noodles and extremely sore. We have been vacuuming the pool a couple times a day. I am not complaining, I actually like doing it, it's kind of relaxing like mowing. Anyway, all of this pool maintenance just adds to the soreness of my arms. I have also been working in my yard installing solar lights. I like the way it looks with my new lights. So while I haven't been formally exercising or working out, I have been very active this week.

The Hubs and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary this past week. We didn't do anything special, but every year we do write love letters to each other to celebrate. It's something I really treasure and love that we do this for each other. I can't say enough great things about my husband, I am deeply, madly, crazy in love with him, even more today than 19 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment